Who are we looking for?
Did you read Google's book about Site Reliability Engineering? Are you passionate about technology? When you hear words like Docker, Kubernetes, and auto-scaling, does your heart go aflutter? Then this opportunity is right up your alley! At Ordina we are passionate about our people, our customers, our culture, and especially technology.
This role will focus on support of our client’s production environments, DevOps automation and CI/CD development.
In short, enable extremely high productivity for the development teams and provide a stable production environment for customers.
- As part of a cloud automation team, you will be responsible for automation, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components. These components are hosted in collocated facilities and cloud services such as Azure, Google Cloud or AWS.
- Deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services and design underlying software infrastructure.
- Assist in coaching application developers on proper techniques for building scalable applications in the microservices paradigm.
- Support in monitoring the platform by enabling high availability, performance and notifications.
- Think solution minded towards infrastructure issues in different environments.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of our client’s continuous integration environments.