Who are we looking for?
Do you love playing Factorio and get paid for it? Are you passionate about technology? When you hear words like Docker, Kubernetes, and auto-scaling does your heart go aflutter? Then this opportunity is right up your alley! At Ordina we are passionate about our people, our customers, our culture, and especially technology.
This role will focus on support of our client’s production environments, automation and CI/CD development with a DevOps mindset.
In short, enable extremely high productivity for the development teams and provide a stable production environment for customers.
- As part of a cloud automation team, you will be responsible for automation, optimization, documentation and support of the infrastructure components. These components are hosted in collocated facilities and cloud services such as Azure, Google Cloud or AWS.
- Design the proper build tools and frameworks that support deploying and managing our client’s platform.
- Deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services and design underlying software infrastructure.
- Assist in coaching application developers on proper techniques for building scalable applications in the microservices paradigm.
- Support in monitoring the platform by enabling high availability, performance and notifications.
- Think solution minded towards infrastructural issues in different environments.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of our client’s continuous integration environments.
- Mentor and coach your teammates.